Last week Varinder from MAKE UP ME AND YOYO tagged me in a post she created called “What’s on my bed side table”. Her post was an overview of what she keeps on her bedside table and her night time routine. The tag looked really fun so today I’m sharing pictures of what my bedside tables look like.
Bedside table #1:
- Coaster for the million cups of coffee that I drink
- A scented candle
- Lamp for when I wake up at 3am and I’m scared to walk to the bathroom in the dark
- Magazines like Good Health or Women’s Health because the articles are fantastic
- Body Shop born lippy lip balm in Raspberry which smells absolutely amazing
- Mor hand cream in Marshmallow (reviewed here) for when my hand’s feel dry
- BioNike Defence B-Lucent, the only product that actually helps fade my dark spots
- The Body Shop tea tree oil to soothe and heal any blemishes
I have two bed side tables in my room, with the one on the right side of the bed being the main table. I hate having clutter on it so during the day, it only has a lamp, candle and coaster on it. In the evenings I have a magazine there, I’m reading the April issue of Good Health at the moment. I’ve also included the products I use just before going to bed every night in the picture above.
Bedside table #2:
This is mostly used as a place to store my handbag on but I picked up recipe books from the library and wanted them where I could access them easily.
Thank you Varinder for tagging me! I’m tagging everyone who reads this post, don’t forget to leave a link below if you’ve done the tag so I can check out your post 🙂