It’s been a few months since my last empties post so I have accumulated a fair bit of products since then that I can’t wait to share.
Full sized products
L’Oreal Ombre Kit (full review here)
This product is so easy to use, I actually used two boxes to get my desired color. I applied the first box for 40 minutes which is the maximum recommended time but it wasn’t as light as I wanted it to be. I bought the second box a few weeks later and reapplied it for another 40 minutes. It did dry my hair out which was to be expected, but it also came with an amazing shampoo/conditioner which helped repair my hair.
Repurchase? Yes, if I ever want to ombre my hair again.
L’Oreal Elvive Anti Breakage Repairing Shampoo
I really enjoyed using this shampoo, and felt that it did make my hair a bit softer and healthier.
Repurchase? No, I would like to try other brands first.
Byphasse Cotton Pads
I love these cotton pads sooo much, the price is really good and the quality is amazing. I tried looking for them in Chemist Warehouse the other week and couldn’t find it, and I also can’t find it on their website anymore. Note sure if they have stopped stocking the brand!
Repurchase: Yes, if I can find them again!
Rexona Classic Anti Antiperspirant deodorant
I don’t have too much to say on this product, I enjoy using it and it works for me.
The Body Shop Spiced Vanilla Body Lotion
I was really sad to reach the end of this, because it was a limited edition range purchased from a few years back. The scent was gorgeous and was so strong that it lasted for hours after. It also did a really great job at moisturising my skin.
Repurchase? Yes, if this range ever makes a reappearance.
These lashes were gorgeous but are really expensive, I only ended up with them because I got my makeup done at MAC a while back and they’re only allowed to use MAC lashes if you want falsies as part of your look.
- L’Oreal Revitalift – I was part of the trial for this. It made my skin very soft and smooth, I may purchase the full size cream.
- Garnier Fructis Full & Luscious– This shampoo smelled AMAZING like my sister kept asking me why I smelled of lollies after I used this. I may look at purchasing this in the future.
- L’Oreal Elvive Extraordinary Oil masque- This made my hair feel really sleek and healthy, I picked up a full sized product as part of my recent Priceline Haul.
- L’Oreal Everpure Sulfate-free color care system- I loved that it is sulfate free, however I couldn’t tell a difference after using it on my hair. Probably will not purchase.
- Colgate Plax- Will purchase a full size.
- Vagisil wipes- I received these from Beauty Heaven, I’ve never used it down there and don’t feel the need to so will not purchase.
- The Body Shop Oils of Life– This felt lovely on the skin, I may look at purchasing this in the future.
That’s it for this month, can’t wait to see what everyone else has used up this month 🙂 Have you tried any of the products mentioned?