Thank you to the lovely Annika and Chloe from Two Little Owls Blog for the nomination! They’ve just reached 100 followers so be sure to check out their blog 🙂 The Liebster Award is a fantastic way to meet new bloggers and to introduce yourself to the blogging community so I really appreciate the nomination ♥
- You must link back to the person who nominated you;
- You must answer the 11 questions given to you by the nominee before you;
- You must pick 11 nominees with under 200 (or 2000 if you want to go with that) followers to answer your questions;
- You cannot nominate the person who nominated you;
- You must let the people you nominate know they have been nominated
On to Annika and Chloe’s questions:
1. How did you get in to blogging/ what made you decide to start blogging?
I had been stalking beauty blogs for a few months without really commenting or being involved and decided that it was time to join in on the fun and start my own blog 🙂 Also I had been looking for lipstick swatches and couldn’t find any on similar skin tones to mine, so I thought I could contribute if other beauties were having the same difficulty.
2. When did you start your blog?
At the end of December 2013..my blog is still in infancy stages haha.
3. Would you rather cook or go out for a meal?
It’s lovely going out for a meal occasionally but it’s not something I could do on a regular basis..so I’d rather cook.
4. What is your favourite make-up brand?
MAC!! Closely followed by Estee Lauder.
5. What is your favourite season and why?
Summer, I live for the hot weather and long days ♥
6. What is your favourite food/meal?
Definitely pasta, I love carbs way too much.
7. If you won the lottery, what would you buy/do first?
Build my dream house!
8. What is your favourite film?
White Chicks, because every single line is quotable.
9. Do you prefer shopping online or going to the shop yourself?
Unless it’s significantly cheaper online, I like to buy it in the shop so I can try the product out first.
10. What is your perfect holiday destination?
Maldives ♥ Although my perfect destination changes every few months.
11. What is your favourite book?
A thousand splendid suns by Khaled Hosseini. And the Harry Potter books (obviously).
- What is your favourite drink?
- Which TV shows are you watching at the moment?
- What is the most expensive and least expensive makeup item that you own?
- What is the last video you watched on Youtube?
- How many languages do you speak?
- Which celebrity would you love to meet?
- What phone do you have?
- Three things you would love to achieve?
- What inspires you when blogging?
- Can you cook?
- Are you currently studying?
- Mia Bella Beautopia
- Pretty Pink Polly
- Lily, not Louise
- Trial & error
- Lacee & Lattes
- All her pretty things
- Elese, Aesthete
Thanks for reading & have a fantastic weekend 🙂 ♥